[Freeswitch-users] sendevent to Gateway

Lappe, Adam Adam.Lappe at qsc.de
Wed Aug 15 08:33:53 MSD 2012

Hello David,

sorry for the late response.

Thank you for the example. Yes, I tried it already.
But the problem is this part:

user: 1005

host: 192.168.10.4

I am trying to send this Message to my gateway.

sofia status:
                    Name        Type                                       Date State
                 external    profile             sip:mod_sofia at ip-Address:Port   RUNNING (0)