[Freeswitch-users] Detecting payphone

Phil Kim phil.kim at valiant.com
Wed Aug 15 01:41:23 MSD 2012

Thank you everyone for help.

I will consult it with my provider.

Best regards,

Phil H. Kim

Software Engineer

VALIANT Workforce Solutions

phil.kim at valiant.com

www.valiant.com <http://www.valiant.com/>

516-224-1908

________________________________

From: freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org
[mailto:freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org] On Behalf Of Mike
Burlingame
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 5:38 PM
To: FreeSWITCH Users Help
Subject: Re: [Freeswitch-users] Detecting payphone

you would want your carrier to send you the isup-oli= field like below,
based on the isup-oil= you would make your routing decisions

<sip:+1XXXXXXXXXX at YYY.YYY.YYY.YYY:5060;isup-oli=27>;tag=gK1e00826b

Ref http://www.nanpa.com/number_resource_info/ani_ii_assignments.html
for ANI-II Codes 27 and 70 are generally pay phone people also seem to
block 29 prison calls