[Freeswitch-users] Calls from SRTP Clients to non-SRTP clients

R W wingcomm at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 14 15:59:19 MSD 2012

Freeswitch-users,
I'm trying to migrate towards SRTP on our handsets. However, some of my softclients (Bria for the iPhone and Windows/Mac OS X) only support "all-or-nothing" SRTP. Meaning, the caller must support SRTP or must not support it. I know Bria on the iPhone supports an "if supported" mode, however, Counterpath's Bria for the iPhone implementation of this generates errors on outbound calls to FreeSWITCH.
So, my question is, is there a way to force FreeSWITCH to establish an SRTP call to clients when the originating client does not support SRTP?
-Rob