[Freeswitch-users] originate in api_hangup_hook

cristian re cristian.re.work at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 13:05:53 MSD 2012

Hi,
I have a question about originate in api_hangup_hook.
I'm looking for call back the calling number after hang up, I made a test
in dialplan but if I make a call with a mobile phone the originate is so
fast that often goes to voicemail.
Is there a way to call back after some seconds?

My dialplan for this test is:

<context name="cb_test">
    <extension name="cb_test">
      <condition>
        <action application="pre_answer"/>
        <action application="set" data="api_hangup_hook=originate
sofia/external/${caller_id_number}@x.x.x.x CB000000"/>
        <action application="sleep" data="5000"/>
        <action application="hangup"/>
      </condition>
    </extension>
</context>