[Freeswitch-users] high load with ~200 fax calls despite low CPU utilization and low IO wait

Michael Giagnocavo mgg at giagnocavo.net
Fri Aug 10 23:33:07 MSD 2012

On CentOS 6.2 we see one thread that is runaway full CPU, but with 16 threads it isn't a high concern. Loading a few hundred channels doesn't seem to make the CPU go up very much. We haven't had any other issues with CentOS 6 in production for several months.

And yes, we plan on isolating it on a text machine and dumping and figuring out what is busted on that particular thread, just haven't had time to do it yet.

-Michael