[Freeswitch-users] high load with ~200 fax calls despite low CPU utilization and low IO wait

Mitch Capper mitch.capper at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 02:57:17 MSD 2012

You should look to your VM solution provider for assistance(most have
their own performance tools) traditional linux tools do not always
provide proper load information inside of a VM.   Also look at the
load details on the host server to see where its straining generally
when your VM is un responsive its due to he host.

~Mitch