[Freeswitch-users] Run on Windows without install

Peter Olsson peter.olsson at visionutveckling.se
Tue Aug 7 17:19:56 MSD 2012

It doesn't do anything special at all as far as I know.

It's enough to copy the files and just start freeswitch.exe (or FreeSwitchConsole.exe if you're in VS2010).

If you want to register as a service you just use "-install" to install the service. And also, if you just copy the file to another computer, you need to make sure that vcredist for your compiler is installed.

If this isn't working for you, please get back with info about what kind of problems that occur.

/Peter