[Freeswitch-users] Smack a Hacker context?

Sean Devoy sdevoy at bizfocused.com
Tue Aug 7 06:34:20 MSD 2012

HI Everyone,

I didn't bother to obliterate my servers real identity from my last pastebin
post, shame on me.  Of course within 24 hours some a$$hole is trying the
default login ids for Freeswitch.  I am not quite a noob here, but this
would take me some time to do and I know some of you guys could crank this
out in minutes.  Of course you all probably have better ideas too.

I want to allow the users in the sample Freeswitch config to login - but to
special context.  In the "special" context, everything they dial plays a
recording like "you're an ass hangup and try again" or perhaps and ear
piercing LOUD tone.  Even better would be to dial them every few minutes
with the same recording or sound.  Best of all, if we can detect that they
are on a CISCO 5xx phone, I have a special config file to send them!

Anyone got better ideas?  I would love to hear them.

I suppose the adult choice would be to gather their external and internal ip
addresses and report them to their ISP, but that won't achieve much.  Maybe
we could build a blacklist and watch for them to connect to the Freeswitch
conf call.  Then we could all tell them how much we enjoy their efforts.

Sean