[Freeswitch-users] Anyone using FS with Polycom and BLF (speed dials)?

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 20:36:27 MSD 2012

Hi,

  We have various Polycom phones which monitor other extensions. Most of
them use speed dials/BLF (dialog in SIP level) and some use the "buddies"
(presence at SIP level). The first method is preferable as the monitoring
phone can differentiate between the state of the line (mainly ringing as
opossed to busy).

In recent versions (after FS-2983) we fonud the following problem: When a
user puts a cal lon hold, dials another call, its state on the BLF
moitoring phone is stuck in BUSY. The buddies are ok.
 Has anyone else seen this problem? Or are we the only ones to use BLF on
Polycom...

I tried it on various 3.3 trains, and all behave the same.

BTW, on SNOM it is ok.

                         Thanks, __Yehavi: