[Freeswitch-users] How Bridge users from one node of FS to conference in other node.

Prevail Magid m.prevail at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 18:22:29 MSD 2012

Hi,
 I try to create FreeSWITCH HA Clustering.
 I have node A and node B with ODBC and ESL client.

Node A have conference. At Node B calling users which should be connected
to conference on node A.

As I read here :
http://lists.freeswitch.org/pipermail/freeswitch-users/2011-January/067384.htmlneed
just bridge a user to conference.

But how? If I use command  like uuid_bridge <caller_uuid> <conference_uuid>
I just disconnected.
How Node B can know about conference on node A? As I understand FS  do not
store this information to table that create by ODBC?