[Freeswitch-users] Help!! FS -TLS interworking issue, How to config to allow "gentls_cert" to generate a root certificate with more longer valid-period ?

Mitch Capper mitch.capper at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 19:46:55 MSD 2012

Is anyone else able to confirm a problem on CentOS 5.7 with the
genttls_cert from head?    I have tried it on CentOS 6 and some pre 5
fedora boxes that all seem to work correctly but I do not have any
running CentOS 5.  To test run:
./gentls_cert setup && ./gentls_cert create_server
openssl x509 -noout -in /usr/local/freeswitch/conf/ssl/agent.pem  -enddate
openssl x509 -noout -in /usr/local/freeswitch/conf/ssl/cafile.pem  -enddate

The date should be in 2018.

if you get any errors please let us know the error.

~Mitch