[Freeswitch-users] OT - Communication System Integrator position available with Singo Solution

Jesse Lang jlang at singo1.com
Thu Apr 26 19:14:55 MSD 2012

Previously posted on the Freeswitch-Biz list:
Singo Solution provides hosted software contact management solutions for
a number of industries, including call centers, utilities, telecom
providers, education, and medical. We are based in the Phoenix area, and
have presence throughout the US as well as internationally.

Singo has an opening for a full-time employee position as a
Communication System Integrator. Employee must live in the Phoenix area.
Responsibilities include traveling to client sites (in and around
Phoenix) to integrate their telephony and communication systems with
products and solutions offered by Singo and our strategic partners.
Benefits include medical and dental plans, and the ability to work from
home when not traveling to client sites.

Required skills include: Fluent knowledge of Linux as a server platform,
Extensive knowledge of Freeswitch/FreeTDM, Basic knowledge of
Asterisk/DAHDI, along with basic office applications and e-mail experience.

Interested parties should send their resume to hr at singo1.com. Thank you!