[Freeswitch-users] How to enable Hardware DTMF detection (Dahdi/Digium card)

Haythem Horbit haythem.horbit at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 20:08:47 MSD 2012

I had disabled echo canceller modules but the problem didn't resolved
 ( wctdm24xxp 0000:25:08.0: VPM: Support Disabled   see :
http://kb.digium.com/articles/FAQ/How-do-I-disable-echo-cancellation-module-without-removing-the-hardware?retURL=%2F&popup=false
)
I'am using mod_freetdm   (dahdi)

2012/4/24 Steve Underwood <steveu at coppice.org>

> On 04/24/2012 07:46 PM, Haythem Horbit wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > We experience some issues to capture SIA ContactID messages from an
> > alarm system, with Freeswitch,
> > the problem is that some DTMFs are missed randomly, so that we can't
> > have a correct message
> > we use a Digium card 'AEX2400' with DAHDI drivers, the alarm system is
> > connected to an FXO port.
> >
> > We see in the freeswitch log that software DTMF detection is enabled,
> > may be the issue comes from this fact...
> >
> > So our question is: how can we enable hardware DTMF detection in DADHI
> > configuration with freeswitch,
> > and how to disable software DTMF detection in freeswitch
> Does your card have one of those octasic echo canceller modules? Those
> things are a menace.
>
> Steve

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

*Haythem HORBIT
Responsable développement
NGI Maghreb*
53, rue 8601 - 2035 Charguia I
Tunis - TUNISIE

Tél.    : +216 71 808 565
Fax    : +216 71 808 395
Gsm   : +216 28 801 737
www.ngi-maghreb.com

P  Before printing, think about ENVIRONMENTAL responsibility