[Freeswitch-users] BLF in Multi-tenant config

Rick Guyton Rick at Claritycomputer.com
Tue Apr 24 03:29:12 MSD 2012

We have 3 different companies in this office and we all share the same freeswitch server, I'll call then CompanyA, CompanyB and CompanyC. CompanyA, B and C all employ their own receptionists, and they are all assigned extension 101 on in their respective domains. However, the receptionists all work very tightly together and basically share work between them. So, I need to assign the BLF status of 101 at CompanyA, 101 at CompanyB and 101 at CompanyC to indicator lights across all phones in the building. My problem is that users in CompanyA can't see the status of 101 at CompanyB or 101 at CompanyC. Users in CompanyB can't see 101 at CompanyA or 101 at CompanyC and so on...

So, my question is, how do I allow users of one domain in a multi-tenant configuration to see the status of other users in a different domain?