[Freeswitch-users] Group_confirm_key on one channel only (using square brackets)

Brett Wilson brett at launch3.net
Sat Apr 21 22:33:00 MSD 2012

Hey guys,

I am trying to do a simulataneous bridge to an internal
extension as well as a cell phone. Of course there is the issue of the
phone's voicemail picking up if the call goes too long or if the phone
is off, or the call is rejected. Group confirm key works well for this
situation however I cannot seem to get it to work with square braces,
only curly ones. I don't want confirm key to work on the internal
extension, just the cell phone. Here is a portion my dialplan:

However
it does not work like this, only with curly braces.

Any idea how I can
accomplish this?

BRETT WILSON
IT DEPARTMENT