[Freeswitch-users] How to use alternate presence id for a fifo queue?

Tim St. Pierre fs-list at communicatefreely.net
Fri Apr 20 20:04:56 MSD 2012

I'm also using the Aastra phones, and I had to use the presence map to
make things work.

proto="queue" is correct.
My regex is a bit different, as my parking slots have slightly different
naming conventions, but it works.

You may want to look at the subscriptions to make sure the domains
match.  Are you using ODBC for sofia?  If so, you can look in the
sip_subscriptions table and see the domain that was subscribed to.  That
domain has to be the same as the domain you use in the presence map.

Also in your sofia profile, there is an option to force subscription
domain.  Are you using that?  You don't have to if the domains match.

With the Aastra phones, the domain used in the subscribe and also in
invites is whatever you put in sip proxy and sip registrar (still
haven't figured out which is which).  Are you using your SIP domain, or
an IP address?  If you are using an IP address, make the proxy and
registrar fields the SIP domain, and put the IP address and port in the
outbound proxy section.

Hope that's helpful.

-Tim