[Freeswitch-users] Speex file format

Bernard Fluixa fluixab at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 19 20:25:28 MSD 2012

Avi - WeIl, I recorded one file yesterday with ".SPEEX" extension FROM Freeswitch and could play it with playback command. No problem. However, it is my understanding that speex format files have ".spx" extension. Why doesn't Freeswitch allows for ".spx" extension?

.speex extension are not accepted.

Thanks again

Bernard