[Freeswitch-users] XML CDR Causes B Leg Hang

Barnaby Ritchley barnyritchley at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 18 19:48:36 MSD 2012

Sure.

My reason for the note was that we were trying to debug "stuck" b-leg channels and couldnt figure out what was causing the problem.  SIP traces etc showed everything was fine, and it was a process of elimination that led us to the answer.

As this script was triggered via the XML CDR module, we were of the opinion that when the CDR was POSTed to the HTTP/S script that this was dial plan independant - IE that the dial plan would not hang waiting for the CDR script to complete, or if this did cause the dial plan to hang, we would not expect to see a channel open.

Hopefully this will help someone else who comes accross the same problem.  I am of the opinion that nothing in FS needs to be changed, just some explanation added to the Wiki.  I would do this myself, but thought it best left to someone who can use one word, where i would use 100 ;)

Brgds

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org