[Freeswitch-users] XML CDR Causes B Leg Hang

Barnaby Ritchley barnyritchley at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 17 17:46:53 MSD 2012

Hi Guys

Just found that when using XML CDR module, if the script that is called
hangs, this will also hang the b-leg.  We had a situation where we were
sending CDR data to humbuglabs and because their server was responding
slowly, and in some cases not at all, this was causing b legs in freeswitch
to hang.

we added a timeout to the curl post to humbug which has solved the issue.

More of a note to be added in to the wiki for others for future.

Cheers