[Freeswitch-users] Bridged call not ending/terminating

ocset ocset at the800group.com
Sun Apr 15 20:38:49 MSD 2012

Hi Nandy

Thanks for you help.

Just to answer you question first. It makes not difference who hangs up
first, the calls never terminate.

I have enabled "Polarity Reversal" on the GXW4104 and that has solved
the problem. What I don't get is why this would work. I thought Polarity
Reversal is old school and how would my mobile phone be doing this or is
this being done by the mobile phone provider/carrier?

I now have "Enable Current Disconnect", "Enable Tone Disconnect" and
"Enable Polarity Reversal" set for good measure even though the "Reverse
Polarity" was the one that seemed to fix the problem.

Regards
O.