[Freeswitch-users] Faxing via FreeSWITCH documentation

Anton Kvashenkin anton.jugatsu at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 08:11:13 MSD 2012

Cool. The next step would be to send fax using ITSP (the quote from
FlowRoute twitter: "Did you know we support T.38 on all domestic and
international routes?") which support T.38 faxing over IP. Just add this
little snippet to your extension for outgoing calls (don't forget to set
T.38 @ your ATA) and you good to go:

<action application="export" data="t38_passthru=true"/>
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/T.38

15 апреля 2012 г. 7:12 пользователь Timothy Bolton

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org