[Freeswitch-users] Bridged call not ending/terminating

ocset ocset at the800group.com
Sat Apr 14 20:48:26 MSD 2012

Thanks Nandy

I am not using the GSM device in this test and have tried changing the
disconnect signalling without any luck. When I hang up the phones,
nothing is recorder in the Freeswitch log (log level 7). Is there a way
to trap the disconnect signal by writing a "lua" script or would that
info already be written to the log if it was being received?.

What I don't understand is that when I use the SIP gateway for the
outgoing leg of the call, then the disconnect signal from the two phones
is received. But when I use the PSTN line as the outgoing leg, the
disconnect signal is not received from either phone?

Anyone got any suggestions how I would debug this?

Thanks again for your help.