[Freeswitch-users] Strange DTMF Tones On Inbound Calls

Daniel Knaggs Daniel.Knaggs at realitysolutions.co.uk
Fri Apr 13 11:35:30 MSD 2012

That's very interesting, Nathan.

Now that makes three of us, two using the Digium cards and one using a Sangoma.

It very much looks like something FreeSwitch is doing, perhaps the DTMF detection is far too sensitive?  Are DTMF tones for an ISDN line inband or do they come in on the D-channel?

Michael - any ideas what we can all do?