[Freeswitch-users] Possible to disable core codecs?

Peter Olsson peter.olsson at visionutveckling.se
Fri Apr 13 10:06:59 MSD 2012

Just pipe it to a file. fs_cli > file.txt.

However, without seeing any logs there are really only two options, the remote node doesn't offer GSM codec, or GSM codec is not loaded in FS (IIRC mod_spandsp handles this codec).

/Peter

13 apr 2012 kl. 07:45 skrev "Malay Thakershi" <mthakershi at gmail.com>:

> When I do "sofia global siptrace on", my console just doesn't stop. I
> get text so fast, I can't even paste the originate command. So I can't
> produce what will hep you help me on this.
>
> Is there a way I can divert the whole thing to a text file?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Malay
>
> On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 10:55 PM, Vitalie Colosov <vetali100 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Could you collect the full siptrace of one call and paste into pastebin?
>>
>> To do so, type at the cli:
>>
>>        sofia global siptrace on
>>
>> Then make 1 call and collect whatever you got at the screen, and paste into
>> pastebin.
>>
>> Then, you'll probably want to disable siptrace:
>>
>>         sofia global siptrace off
>>
>> Regards,
>> Vitalie
>>

>> 2012/4/12 Malay Thakershi <mthakershi at gmail.com>
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> Before I do what you said, I have another problem. Sorry about that.
>>>
>>> I use different mechanism to make outgoing calls (originate calls from
>>> ESL). So I do not use bridge.
>>> I tried to put "{absolute_codec_string=GSM}" in originate call along
>>> with other parameters I pass but it throws error.
>>>
>>> My originate call looks like:
>>> originate
>>> {absolute_codec_string=GSM,ignore_early_media=true,origination_caller_id_name=CH,origination_caller_id_number=1877XXXXXXX,originate_timeout=45,chivr_outbound=true,other_var=1}sofia/gateway/vitelity-outbound/1972XXXXXXX
>>> 1056 XML default
>>>
>>> Error thrown on the log: -ERR INCOMPATIBLE_DESTINATION
>>> 2012-04-12 19:14:01.589739 [NOTICE] sofia.c:6332 Hangup
>>> sofia/sipinterface_1/1972XXXXXXX [CS_CONSUME_MEDIA]

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org