[Freeswitch-users] combining multiple SIP providers

Anita Hall anita.hall at simmortel.com
Wed Apr 11 19:06:28 MSD 2012

I am back :)

I tried both mod_distributor and mod_lcr (looks very promosing and I have
some config missing for which I have opened another thread on the list).

mod_distributor compiled and loads fine but the dialstring given on wiki
can only be used from inside a Dialplan and not from the CLI / API

<action application="bridge"
data="sofia/gateway/${distributor(distributor_list)}/${destination_number}"/>

When I try this with the originate command, I get invalid gateway.  It
looks like I have to expand the variable properly but how ?

freeswitch at internal> originate
{origination_caller_id_number=+911234567890}sofia/gateway/${distributor(knowbd3)}/00911234567890
&park()
-ERR INVALID_GATEWAY
2012-04-11 20:29:56.196288 [DEBUG] switch_ivr_originate.c:1884 Parsing
global variables
2012-04-11 20:29:56.196288 [DEBUG] switch_event.c:1522 Parsing variable
[origination_caller_id_number]=[+911234567890]
2012-04-11 20:29:56.196288 [ERR] mod_sofia.c:4390 Invalid Gateway
'%{distributor(knowbd3)}'

# cat conf/autoload_configs/distributor.conf.xml
<configuration name="distributor.conf" description="Distributor
Configuration">
  <lists>
    <list name="knowbd1" total-weight="1">
      <node name="boloh" weight="1"/>