[Freeswitch-users] SCA/SLA not working with Polycoms on inbound calls

Vik Killa vipkilla at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 23:10:22 MSD 2012

I have SCA/SLA working with Polycom phones (firmware 3.3.1) on
outbound calls. But inbound is not working. I have read over
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Shared_Line_Appearance and followed
the instructions but still no luck. I have the following in my sofia
profile:
<param name="manage-shared-appearance" value="true"/>
<param name="multiple-registrations" value="true"/>
<param name="manage-presence" value="true"/>

I have 2 Polycom phones registered (1000 & 1004) and the second line
on each phone is a shared line, 9000.
A call comes in to 9000 and both phones ring as expected but once one
of them picks up, the line 2 on the other phone has no affect on the
call (normally it would allow 'barge-in' or it would take the call if
it was on hold). On outbound, everything works so I do not believe it
is a Polycom configuration issue.

Here is the dialplan bridge I'm using:

<action application="bridge" data="${sofia_contact(9000 at thedomain.com)}"/>

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks.