[Freeswitch-users] FW: Inbound ESL .RecvEventTimed(0) Blocking?

Michael Lutz mytemike72 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 11:53:40 MSD 2012

Hi,

Can someone please give me an answer, I am problaby not the first to notice.

I need to know why (and how to avoid)  ESLevent RecvEventTimed(0) being
blocking and keeps waiting for event to arrive,  as it should not.

It seems to ignore any form of time you pass as parameter and just always
wait for an event.

Btw, I am on Windows.

Thanks!

Mike.