[Freeswitch-users] adding leg C for external recorder

Kristian Kielhofner kris at kriskinc.com
Wed Apr 4 17:54:20 MSD 2012

I assume your FreeSWITCH system is Linux?  You could try using
iptables tee functionality:

http://www.highonphp.com/packet-cloning-with-iptables

http://www.bjou.de/blog/2008/05/howto-copyteeclone-network-traffic-using-iptables/

This will increase the network and cpu load on your FreeSWITCH machine
somewhat but if your traffic rate isn't very high it should work.
You'll probably want to use multiple rules and --dport/--sport matches
to only include SIP and RTP traffic.

--
Kristian Kielhofner