[Freeswitch-users] adding leg C for external recorder

Saugort Dario Garcia Tovar dgarcia at anew.com.ve
Wed Apr 4 15:20:01 MSD 2012

You could do this doing it at router level. This kind of recorders just
capture rtp streams but not get involved in the call flow. So if you
router have the feature, just pick a port and reproduce all traffic in
that port then connect it to your recorder. In that way, your recorder
will see all rtp packet in your netwokr

On 4/4/2012 2:02 AM, Bote Man wrote:
> It's a ridiculously expensive stand-alone recording system that can
> record RTP streams. It's not up to me to change it at this point.
>
> My leg C notion is a fallback in case it doesn't grok SIP calls as
> advertised; everything else in this project has fallen short of
> expectations (except FreeSWITCH) so I expect this to fall short as
> well.  :- /
>
> Bote
>

> On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 2:05 AM, Avi Marcus <avi at avimarcus.net
> <mailto:avi at avimarcus.net>> wrote:
>
>     Use a media bug to record the call?
>     API: http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_commands#uuid_record
>     Dialplan:
>     http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_record_session
>
>     Or did you mean something completely different?
>
>     -Avi
>

>     On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 7:03 AM, Bote Man <bote_radio at botecomm.com
>     <mailto:bote_radio at botecomm.com>> wrote:
>
>         What are the ways that I can set up an outbound call to send
>         an additional leg to an external logging recorder?
>
>         Right now I'm trying to use mod_conference, but it just ends
>         the call as soon as it begins, even though I have another
>         dialplan extension that sets up several endpoints in a
>         conference bridge just fine.
>
>         I thought about using eavesdrop, but that is initiated by and
>         sends audio to leg A. Plus it joins an existing call whereas
>         in this application I'm establishing a new call, so that won't
>         work. I need to send the audio to leg C from the start.
>
>         I'm hoping I don't have to write a script, because I'm on the
>         customer's site and I'm running out of time.
>
>         Any ideas? Thanks.
>
>         Bote

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

> No virus found in this message.