[Freeswitch-users] adding leg C for external recorder

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Wed Apr 4 08:03:14 MSD 2012

What are the ways that I can set up an outbound call to send an additional
leg to an external logging recorder?

Right now I'm trying to use mod_conference, but it just ends the call as
soon as it begins, even though I have another dialplan extension that sets
up several endpoints in a conference bridge just fine.

I thought about using eavesdrop, but that is initiated by and sends audio
to leg A. Plus it joins an existing call whereas in this application I'm
establishing a new call, so that won't work. I need to send the audio to
leg C from the start.

I'm hoping I don't have to write a script, because I'm on the customer's
site and I'm running out of time.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Bote