[Freeswitch-users] context=any

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Apr 3 01:25:47 MSD 2012

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 2:11 PM, Anthony Minessale <
anthony.minessale at gmail.com> wrote:

> I believe that is incorrect.
>
> You can set the context in sofia to "_domain_" which will set the
> context dynamically to the value of the host in the From: header.

Yeah, I can't find any reference anywhere in the code base to "context"
ever being equal to "any". I specifically checked mod_dialplan_xml.c and
the only place in the code that uses the word "any" is in reference to the
"regex" tag. Abaci, please feel free to expunge that information from the
wiki. If you can test what Anthony mentioned and confirm that it works then
that would be a handy item to add to the wiki.

Thanks,
MC