[Freeswitch-users] Api function to check if media is currently being played

Michael Lutz mytemike72 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 17:16:53 MSD 2012

Peter,

Thanks, yes I know how to handle the events, I was just wondering as I would
expect such function to exist. Because I can imagine situations where the
media which is being played is initiated by an (other) external connection
(or the session) and does not always knows what or how many PLAYBACK_STOPS
it should wait for...

But for now, for me this will do!,

Thanks for your response.

Regards,