[Freeswitch-users] Need help

curriegrad2004 curriegrad2004 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 22:24:39 MSD 2011

Most of the stuff you're trying to implement are on the FreeSWITCH Wiki. If
you are looking for professional consulting there's
consulting at FreeSWITCH.org
On 2011-09-30 9:40 AM, "Sam" <lakersman2006 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the two ideas, I have a question will method #1 work if A-party
and C-party are on seperate servers?

> Also for method #2, is it possible to use the hangup application to send a
custom sip header? How exactly would that work?

> ________________________________

server. So A-party and C-party being the same server should bridge the same
call back to one.
> 2- Use hangup application with some custom header as flag and tell your
partner company to proceed on the basis of that flag.

> hope anybody else comes up with some brilliantly simple idea.
>
> Regards,
> -Sammy
>
> On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 9:26 AM, Sam <lakersman2006 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I need some help with an idea I am trying to implement with Freeswitch. I
am trying to work with a partner company which will forward a sip call to my
freeswitch server and my freeswitch server is suppose to playback
annoucements to the caller and then once they are finished listening they
should be forwarded back to the partner company so that the call can
continue without my freeswitch being in the call path. So does any one have
any suggestions/ideas on the best way to implement this?