[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch fails with Kamailio dispatcher as front.

Henrik Aagaard Sørensen henrikaagaardsorensen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 17:52:13 MSD 2011

I'm running FreeSwitch with blue.box (from www.2600hz.org).

The acl.conf.xml looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<include>
  <configuration name="acl.conf">
    <network-lists>
      <list name="net_list_1" default="deny"/>
      <list name="net_list_2" default="deny"/>
      <list name="net_list_3" default="deny"/>
      <list name="net_list_4" default="deny"/>
      <list name="net_list_5" default="deny"/>
      <list name="net_list_6" default="allow">
        <node bluebox="net_list_item_1" type="allow" cidr="0.0.0.0/0"/>
      </list>
    </network-lists>
  </configuration>
</include>