[Freeswitch-users] Need help

Sam lakersman2006 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 08:26:43 MSD 2011

Hi,

I need some help with an idea I am trying to implement with Freeswitch. I am trying to work with a partner company which will forward a sip call to my freeswitch server and my freeswitch server is suppose to playback annoucements to the caller and then once they are finished listening they should be forwarded back to the partner company so that the call can continue without my freeswitch being in the call path. So does any one have any suggestions/ideas on the best way to implement this?