[Freeswitch-users] Outbound calling with recorded message.

Dave dave at clancysystems.com
Thu Sep 29 19:58:31 MSD 2011

Thank you very much for the reply.

Good point about the calls not reaching the target. In thinking about it it might be better to send a text or email to them.

I do want to learn about the event socket though, so I'll study up on that. After I sent the question I noticed the freeSWITCH book has a chapter on that and there's a lot online about it.

I really appreciate the help everyone provides.

Dave