[Freeswitch-users] FsGUI.exe on windows 2003 server: no available plugin

João Mesquita jmesquita at freeswitch.org
Thu Sep 29 07:54:40 MSD 2011

This is really strange. The way the app is designed is that we can develop
more plugins to the console and load them on runtime. Much like what
FreeSWITCH does with its modules (but in a muuuuch more rudimentary way).

When you open the app, you should see the directory in which the application
is looking for its plugins. Do you see the correct path?

If you don't, try setting the correct path. Please let me know the results
of that.

I am adding logging to the application to help me debug stuff like that.

Regards,
João Mesquita