[Freeswitch-users] Alarm System Central Office over VoIP (FreeSwitch)

Kubes pkubat.lists at kubat.com
Wed Sep 28 16:58:56 MSD 2011

All,
I am trying to get an alarm system which calls a central monitoring center
to work via FreeSwitch.  I am using a Linksys SPA-1001 and a SIP trunk
(Vitelity).   Even though the call is answered the "modems" never connect,
from what I can tell.  I see the call being answered in Freeswtich, but the
alarm system reports a "comm error".   PCMU is being used for the call and
it does hang-up with "NORMAL_CLEARING".

Does anyone have any ideas how to get "modems" to work over VoIP?  Any
suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
Kubes