[Freeswitch-users] fifo timeout?

Tim St. Pierre fs-list at communicatefreely.net
Tue Sep 27 23:01:47 MSD 2011

Hello,

I'm building a very simple queue system with mod_fifo.  For the most
part, things are working the way I want, but I can't figure out how to
limit the amount of time someone can sit in the queue.  I'm trying to
implement something like max_wait would do in mod_callcenter.

I can use the orbit_exten option, but it wants to transfer to a
different extension.  I really just want the fifo application to exit so
the caller can progress to the next dialplan action.  Is there a way to
make the caller exit the fifo if they are unanswered after a set amount
of time?

I did give mod_callcenter a try, but I had a lot of problems with calls
getting stuck on hold, with no agents ringing, so I went to mod_fifo as
a simpler solution.

Thanks for any suggestions.

-Tim