[Freeswitch-users] Any DID

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Sep 27 21:10:59 MSD 2011

In FreeSWITCH you'd create a condition and match on a regex that represents
all your DIDs. So, depending on your DID range, you could do something like
this:

<extension name="inbound DIDs">
  <condition field="destination_number" expression="^1?(21299935\d\d)$">
    <action application="transfer" data="1000 XML default"/>
  </condition>
</extension>

So if your DIDs are all in area code 213 and prefix 999 and you have the
block of 3500-3599 then the above expression would match and then send any
of those inbound calls to user 1000.

-MC