[Freeswitch-users] FSGUI

Chris Graham chrisg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 20:36:43 MSD 2011

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 6:25 PM, Brad Mina <brad at tech21.com> wrote:

> First, I really do like this application. It reallllly helps when I manage
> a couple test servers and a couple production servers. The custom hilighting
> and search functions are awesome, to say the least. (Built in regex search
>  <3333)
>
> I run various linux distros - however generally on 32 bit.
>
> I noticed it keeps in memory the log it receives - and after leaving an
> active switch running for an hour or so the program will become unresponsive
> and crash (on windows). Is there a way you could have it instead write to a
> textfile upon each connect and read/write from/to it instead of storing it
> instead to ease on the resource usage?
>
> Thanks again!
>
> On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 8:51 AM, Avi Marcus <avi at avimarcus.net> wrote:
>
>> I'm running on ubuntu (11.04) 32bit.
>> I'm no stranger to compiling (thank FS!) but I simply didn't see how,
>> given the links/info on the wiki.
>>
>> -Avi
>>

>> 2011/9/27 João Mesquita <jmesquita at freeswitch.org>:
>> > Hello Brad,
>> > First of all, let me say that I am flattered that someone actually uses
>> > FSGui. I thought there simply was no interest in it whatsoever.
>> > The linux version is not that easy to "package" as the Windows version.
>> The
>> > best way is to compile it yourself. I can even do it for you. What arch
>> are
>> > you running on? 64 or 32?
>> > Regards,
>> > João Mesquita (aka jmesquita)

>> windows

>> the
>> bash

>> http://lists.freeswitch.org/mailman/options/freeswitch-users
>> >>

>> > FreeSWITCH-users mailing list
>> > FreeSWITCH-users at lists.freeswitch.org
>> > UNSUBSCRIBE:
>> http://lists.freeswitch.org/mailman/options/freeswitch-users
>> > http://www.freeswitch.org
>> >

>> FreeSWITCH-users mailing list
>> http://www.freeswitch.org

Hi Brad/Joao,

Apologies for hijacking this thread.. Let me know if I should rather start
another. I have been using FSGUI on snow leopard, but have zero luck with
Lion. I would be happy to do beta testing or even some extra work to get it
going. Before that, if there is a lion .dmg out there already I would rather
not re-invent the wheel.

Thanks in advance,
Chris G