[Freeswitch-users] Any DID

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Sep 27 19:54:02 MSD 2011

I would ask in the #2600hz IRC channel or on their mailing lists. BB uses a
database to store dialplan information so it would have to be configured
somehow from within BB. I know the stock FS XML dialplan can easily do this,
but when you add a GUI layer in between the admin and the configuration it
can make stuff like this a bit more troublesome.

-MC