[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch with Googlevoice (dingaling) on OpenWrt based Router

cchhat01 cchirag at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 00:45:07 MSD 2011

Mazilo,

Thank you sir.
I completely missed that line when creating the dialplan.

Because i was getting choppy audio, I looked into the "vad" param in my
jingle_profile and set it to "none" instead of "both." Problem solved.

Also, as I read carefully through the vars.xml file, it should have
defaulted to $${bind_server_ip} so I manually changed

external_rtp_ip=stun:stunserver.org
external_sip_ip=stun:stunserver.org

external_rtp_ip=$${bind_server_ip}
external_sip_ip=$${bind_server_ip}

Now I have a working freeswitch install on my router..
Sweeeeeet.

If there is any way to set my gtalk status as "away" or "invisible" while on
freeswitch, I would like to look into enabling that. I liked asterisk for
that and I'm sure it's probably not so hard. Maybe I can look at how
asterisk did it, but asterisk relies heavily on iksemel, which will require
days and days of effort.
Maybe a project in a little bit of time.

For now, I'm just glad to have a working FreeSwitch Install.

I wonder if anyone else has FreeSwitch installed and working on the same
model router as mine (Netgear WNDR3700v2).

thank you,
cchhat01