[Freeswitch-users] mod_managed switch_xml_open_cfg and SIGSEGV

R H buscom123+fs at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 01:52:58 MSD 2011

Thanks for your response Anthony,

I should of mentioned this in my previous email but The method signature
for switch_xml_open_cfg looks like the following:

*public static switch_xml switch_xml_open_cfg(string file_path,
SWIGTYPE_p_p_switch_xml node, switch_event arg2)*

and i have been unable to figure out how to create an instance of *
SWIGTYPE_p_p_switch_xml* to pass into that. As far as I can tell, is not
instantiable unless you write an interface for swig to use before you build.
Perhaps you can give me a hint on how to use that object or is there
something that has to be changed on the mod_managed code itself? Sorry, I am
pretty new to freeswitch and swig so I am not terribly sure why that object
is not available for me to instantiate.

Thank you so much for your help.

Ryan