[Freeswitch-users] ESL: uuid events with filtering

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh.voip at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 02:08:27 MSD 2011

Hi,
Is it possible to filter specific events for a particular uuid through ESL.
I am using it from a PHP application as follows:

$sock->SendRecv("events plain ALL");
$sock->SendRecv("filter unique-id 12345");
$sock->sendRecv("filter Event-Name CHANNEL_ANSWER");
$sock->sendRecv("filter Event-Name CHANNEL_HANGUP");
$sock->sendRecv("filter Event-Name CHANNEL_HANGUP_COMPLETE");

In the case above, I start seeing the events coming from CHANNEL_ANSWER and
thereafter all events for that uuid is received.
Even if I write:

$sock2->SendRecv("events plain ALL");
$sock2->SendRecv("filter unique-id 12345");
$sock2->sendRecv("filter Event-Name CHANNEL_HANGUP_COMPLETE");

I get all the events belonging to uuid 12345 starting from CHANNEL_ANSWER
event name. I also tried doing "myevents 12345 plain" and then applying
filters but it still doesnt work as expected.
I tried googling a bit but could'nt find much help. Anybody pointing me to a
proper direction in this regards is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

--- Jayesh