[Freeswitch-users] call forwarding how to test

DJB International djbinter at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 03:31:27 MSD 2011

Aakash,

You can also try this:

     Add this in your dialplan for Local_Extension extension:
        <action application="execute_extension" data="is_forward XML
features"/>
      before this line:
       <action application="bridge" data="user/${dialed_extension}@
${domain_name}"/>
 And, make sure you have "is_forward" in features.xml so that when the
system has it when you call.

-djbinter