[Freeswitch-users] [mod_xml_curl] Only accept if Return Password is blank

Jack jack at livecall.com
Wed Sep 14 19:50:55 MSD 2011

When I check my database and I have no matching entry I return this to
FS from curl

"<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"UTF-8\" standalone=\"no\"?>\r\n" +
                             "<document type=\"freeswitch/xml\">\r\n" +
                             " <section name=\"directory\">\r\n" +
                             " <result status=\"not found\"/>\r\n" +
                             " </section>\r\n" +
                             "</document>\r\n"
if it is found I return all information that would be in the static
directory xml for that user.
You should also be returning the password, FreeSwitch checks it against
what is sent from your client to authenticate.
This is probably why it works when use a blank password.

this scenario works like a charm for me.
Jack