[Freeswitch-users] How can I get setDTMFCallback in mod_managed

covici at ccs.covici.com covici at ccs.covici.com
Wed Sep 14 18:57:21 MSD 2011

Hi.  I have a program where I need to use setDTMFCallback because I want
to actually interrupt a menu prompt if a dtmf is received and the other
receive function does not stop the prompt.  I tried returning "stop" but
that did not work -- it works on a file, but not a tts prompt whereas I
know setDTMFCallback does work -- at least in another language.

So how can I either enable setDTMFCallback or otherwise work around this
limitation?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

How do
you spend it?