[Freeswitch-users] txfax() over loopback

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Sep 14 00:07:53 MSD 2011

You are much better off with the latest software. If you are in a production
environment where updating is problematic then definitely get a test box and
update it and iron out all the kinks. If you can't get a test box then make
a really, really good backup of your production system and then update &
test. Trying to patch an old version of the software is a maintenance
nightmare...

-MC