[Freeswitch-users] GXW4104 gateway setup for outgoing calls

ocset ocset at the800group.com
Tue Sep 13 14:10:15 MSD 2011

Hi Nandy

Thanks for your reply. I assume 192.168.0.9 in your example is the IP
address of the GXW4104?

Some more questions

1. When you say port number, is this something I should be setting up on
the GXW4104 so that it is listening on those 4 port numbers? If yes,
what would be the setting I am looking for?

2. Does that mean I don't define a new gateway in FreeSWITCH?

3. In your example, you said the bridge data would be
7654321 at 192.168.0.9:5063. What would the whole line look like in the
dialplan?*

<action application="bridge"
data="sofia/gateway/7654321 at 192.168.0.9:5063*<http://7654321@192.168.0.9:5063>*"/>*

Still very confused :-)